- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- 24-Month Warranty
- Buy as a Guest
- Free Shipping
This is an exceptional phone for exceptional situations.
This Military based, extra-tough, super-ruggedized Android 4 smartphone is perfect for military use, security specialists, tradesmen, hikers, linesmen, farmers, Emergency Service Personnel, mountaineers, cross-country skiers, or anyone travelling in remote areas. Being Water Proof, drop proof, and shock proof, the TLX is also suitable for those on or around water; perfect for fishing boats, use in the rain, or surf.
- Extreme Durability: Completely waterproof, shock proof and dustproof
- Free incoming calls in over 160 Countries. No Contract
- Voice translator: Translates anything you say in nearly 40 languages
- Travel Guide: Packed with reviews, info and images of international locations
- Photo Translator: Snap a photo of almost anything and have it translated to your language
- Massive Battery: Guaranteed to be the longest lasting cell phone you'll ever own.
This is the ONLY smartphone of its class that is completely waterproof and shock proof. We don't mean it can just handle a light rain, you can literally drop the SpeechGuard TLX in a body of water and it will work with no issues. The durable case and Gorilla Glass will withstand some abuse; falls, bumps, and squishes are nothing to worry about with your Speechguard. Don't forget about the HUGE battery - the Speechguard will last for over 5 days with average usage.
Cell phone service in 160+ countries:
One less headache while you're away, the SpeechGuard TLX allows for FREE incoming calls in over 160+ countries. You do NOT need a contract and there are no hidden costs. It doesn't matter if you're on a sightseeing tour around Italy, or relaxing on a beach in Mexico, all calls to your phone are 100% free. You can use your own GSM sim card In the SpeechGuard as well. It's equipped with 2 SIM slots so you can switch between with the press of a button.
Many seasoned travelers will tell you a language barrier is the most difficult thing you'll encounter on your journey. Playing charades, looking up words in a paper dictionary, and other clever tricks can only get you so far. The TLX will include an instant voice translator. You press a button, say what you need and get the translation. Yes, it's that easy! Also, you'll have a type-anything text translator. Just key in whatever you want and it will translate it for you instantly. The TLX is even packed with a speech to speech phrasebook. Use your voice to activate one of the 14,000 most popular travel phrases and then hear it translated in a real human voice.
Loaded with travel resources:
SpeechGuard will put tons of reviews, information and pictures right at your fingertips. Check customer reviews of that cool looking restaurant in Spain, read about the economy of Greece or even look up the climate in South Africa. The resources are almost endless, so you can plan your trips accordingly.
If you see it, the SpeechGuard can translate it. With the Photo Translator you can take a picture of a sign, menu or flyer and have it translated for you within seconds.
Learn a language:
Often described as "more advanced then Rosetta Stone" the TLX will include everything you need to learn an entire language. The aptly named Language Teacher program is a multi-step voice interactive course to help you learn. Not only will it train you to remember words and phrases, but it will teach you how to say them correctly. The virtual teacher will give you feedback, so you know how well you are doing. Also, your TLX is loaded with U-Learn. It's like Language Teacher but is completely hands and eyes free. Learn in your car, while you are on the computer, or even eating dinner.
Get help in a hurry! The SOS button is designed to get you out of a rough situation in a hurry. Just press the SOS button and the SpeechGuard will take many actions. Within seconds it will turn on your GPS tracking and location services. Next, it will send out a message to 5 emergency contacts of your choice. This message will contain your GPS coordinates for a fast rescue. Then, it will call your primary emergency contact number. The device is even pre- loaded with Emergency numbers for locations all around the world.
- GPS navigation
- Way Radio, connect with others at the push of a button
- 11 sensors:
- Linear acceleration
- Gravity sensor
- Rotation vector sensor
- Orientation sensor
- Light sensor
- Pressure sensor
- Proximity sensor
- Temperature sensor
- Voice activated audio phrasebook with 14,000 entries
- English Talking Electronic Dictionary
- jetBook eBook reader, great for your favorite eBooks
- Talking Translation Dictionary
- Picture dictionary with 39 languages
- Universal translator - A 183 language word translator
- The Weather Channel
- Massive English Dictionary
- Language Translation Dictionary
- Language learning Games
- Audio Book and MP3 Player
- Access to tons of extra programs via the application store.
- Android Operating System
- Front and rear camera
- Display: 800×480 pixels, 4.3 inches TFT-capacitive
- 3G: WCDMA: 850/2100MHZ
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Walkie Talkie: 400-470 MHz, (up to 6 miles)
- Supports flash
- Large 3,800 mAh Battery
- 3.5mm Audio Out Port
- 2x SIM card Slot
- Micro SD Card Slot, up to 32GB
- Loud Speaker
- CPU: 1GHz A9 Dual Core
- RAM: 1 GB
- ROM: 4 GB
- Size: 154 x 73.5 x 25mm
- Weight: 340 g